Leesburg, VA, USA
Location: 35 mi northwest of Washing, D.C.
||Establishment of Sister City Relations
||10 Administrative Departments and 250 Public Officials
A commercial and residential suburb of Washington D.C.
- A major transportation hub in northern Virginia with more than 1 million people residing within commuting distance
- Educational and cultural city that has 5 universities including the prestigious George Washington University
- Xerox Headquarters
Historical, Cultural and Social Characteristics
- Historically meaningful region and the most beautiful city in Virginia. A place with well-preserved American cultural heritage
- Thomas Balch Library (Holds a lot of archives and records on regional history, ancestry of the citizens and on the American Civil War)
Key Exchange Areas
- The two cities are aimed at increasing inter-city exchanges and cooperation in the administrative, educational, cultural, arts, economic, sports and environmental sectors under the principles of reciprocity and equality.
- The two cities are working towards globalization and mutual growth of Korea and the US
- The two cities always stay in contact so that they can always cooperate towards inter-city exchanges and common interests
Key Tourist Attractions
- Recreational Parks: 15 parks including the Ida Lee Park
- Leesburg Executive Airport
- Thomas Balch Library
Go to the website